Cheerleading is exciting and energetic and includes all the art and talent of dance with extra tumbling, cheers, jumps and stunts. Cheerleading originated as a way to help spectators of sporting events to cheer on their team, especially in sports such as football and basketball.
Our cheerleading classes are taught in a fun and energetic environment where children enjoy learning these new skills.
Some of the many benefits of cheerleading classes are:
- Helps to achieve a better physical fitness level
- Helps improve self confidence
- These classes are fun, creative and energetic each time
- Helps to teach team responsibility as each cheerleader needs to work together with the rest of the team for routines to work
- Allows children to actively engage in a highly rewarding activity
- Most importantly it gives the children lots of enjoyment and improves social skills
These rewarding and fun sessions are tailored for primary school age children. We come to your venue to provide the classes – meaning the children feel completely comfortable in an environment they are well adjusted to.
We cater for a range of specific needs, so please let us know if you have any specific requirements which we will be happy to meet.
We are currently covering Coventry, Warwickshire, Solihull, Leicester, Birmingham and the West Midlands – but please let us know if you would like classes further afield. We aim to be as flexible as possible and give everyone the opportunity to get involved in our highly rewarding programs and classes!
Find out what we can do for you and your children today!
Get in touch today to find out more about our fantastic cheerleading classes and sessions and discuss your requirements.
We pride ourselves on providing thoroughly enjoyable and rewarding services to children, giving them many opportunities which will certainly be beneficial throughout their lives.
Contact us today!